Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6535 Goldfinch St, Sarasota
FREEDOM! NO CDD. NO HOA. NO DEED RESTRICTIONS. FREEDOM. This is such a beautiful home in a much sought after area of Sarasota. This house sits on over an acre of land. Most of that land is fenced in AND the in-law suite has its own privately fenced in backyard! As for the house, it features 3 master bedrooms with walk-in closets and private bathrooms. One has a his and hers walk-in closet The main house features a large living room and family room, both with a view of the fireplace. Also in view of the fireplace is the dining room. Oh! And it's a split floor plan! There is more than one access point to the pool and covered patio. The pool has a new pool pump too! The front of the house features a convenient circular drive and an extended driveway to the garage. The in-law suite has it's own entrance and area to park. It has it's own air conditioning, in door laundry, kitchen, back and front porch, and parking. The house is warm and cozy with so many options! Close by is the Twin Lakes Park with 2 playgrounds, baseball fields, football field, and picnic areas. Restaurants, shopping, and the beaches are all very close. Live your life in the freedom that options present! Come check it out and make an offer today!
- MLS® #A4440458
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,098
- Year Built1981
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleCustom, Ranch
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Other
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Boat, Circular Driveway, Driveway
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Zoned for Horses, Street Paved, Corner Lot
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Child Safety Fence, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Sliding Doors, Fenced, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Days on Market327
- Address6535 Goldfinch St
- SubdivisionLakewood Tr A Unit 1
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34241
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Attic Fan, Master Bedroom Downstairs
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Water Filtration System
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Family Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne, Corner Unit
- ElementaryLakeview Elementary
- MiddleSarasota Middle
- HighRiverview High
- Listing Office:Bright Realty
Listing information courtesy of Bright Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 11:30am EDT.