Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1717 Oak St, Sarasota
NEW JONAS YODER CUSTOM HOME Located near Sarasota's downtown and bayfront, this custom Laurel Park home is perfection from top to bottom! Newly constructed in 2014, the current owners had intended on building a contemporary home, but felt that the exterior of the home should reflect the "flavor" of the neighborhood, so designed a craftsman-like elevation. The charming front porch welcomes you inside the 2260 square foot main home where you will find 3 bedrooms. 3 baths and crisp, straight lines, an open-concept floor plan, high ceilings, recessed lighting, plenty of natural light & glass, clever built-ins, and ample wall space for fabulous art! There is one bedroom suite on the main living level, with the deluxe master suite (complete with morning bar) and additional guest bedroom on the second level. A fantastic artists' studio, office or 4th bedroom with morning bar is another flight up. The generous back porch is completely screened, but only partially covered to allow for plenty of sunlight to illuminate the living room/kitchen. The rear courtyard is lushly landscaped and private. The furnished studio apartment with kitchenette above the detached garage is a legal INCOME-PRODUCING feature. You are WALKING DISTANCE from downtown theatres, restaurants, and shopping as well as the Sarasota Bayfront, Selby Gardens and Sarasota Opera. The kayak launch is less than 2 blocks away, and takes you out into the bay for dolphin and manatee sightings! This home has terrific personality and character!!!
- MLS® #A4440530
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,580
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCraftsman, Custom
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesPark, Playground, Public Boat Ramp, Water Access
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Guest, Off Street, On Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required
- ExteriorBlock, Cement Siding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Realty
- Address1717 Oak St
- SubdivisionLaurel Park
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned, Mini-Split Unit(s)
- FireplacesElectric, Living Room
- # of Stories3
- StoriesThree Or More Story, Walk-Up
- Days on Market253
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 9th, 2020 at 5:30am EDT.