Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1717 Oak St, Sarasota
Craftsman Bungalow with Modern Interior! Located in Downtown Sarasota's National Historic District, this custom Laurel Park home is perfection from top to bottom! Newly constructed in 2014, the current owners had intended on building a contemporary home, but felt that the exterior of the home should reflect the "flavor" of the neighborhood, so designed a craftsman-like elevation. The charming front porch welcomes you inside the 2260 square foot main home where you will find 4 bedrooms. 3 baths and crisp, straight lines, an open-concept floor plan, high ceilings, recessed lighting, plenty of natural light & glass, clever built-ins, and ample wall space for fabulous art! There is one bedroom suite on the main living level, with the deluxe master suite (complete with morning bar) and additional guest bedroom on the second level. A fantastic artists' studio, office or 4th bedroom with morning bar is another flight up. The generous back porch is completely screened, but only partially covered to allow for plenty of sunlight to illuminate the living room/kitchen. The rear courtyard is lushly landscaped and private. The studio apartment is above the detached garage and has a full bath, kitchenette and closet space. You are minutes away from downtown theatres, restaurants, and shopping as well as the Sarasota Bayfront, Selby Gardens and Sarasota Opera. The kayak launch is less than 2 blocks away, and takes you out into the bay for dolphin and manatee sightings! This home has terrific personality and character!!!
- MLS® #A4440530
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,580
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCraftsman, Custom
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesPlayground, Park, Public Boat Ramp, Water Access
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Guest, Off Street, On Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required
- ExteriorBlock, Wood Frame, Cement Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, French Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Res R E
- Address1717 Oak St
- SubdivisionLaurel Park
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Built in Features
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Tankless Water Heater
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned, Mini-Split Unit(s)
- FireplacesElectric, Living Room
- # of Stories3
- StoriesWalk-Up, Three Or More, Three Or More Story
- Days on Market126
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 2:30pm EST.