Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3210 46th Dr E, Bradenton
Not only has this home been lovingly cared for, it is in the most desirable location! This home is located on a beautifully landscaped lot in a cul-de-sac with a very private preserve view. Newer wood laminate floors and carpet, quartz counter tops in kitchen and master bath with newer faucets. Newer water heater was installed in July 2019. The large screened lanai has a spacious covered area for relaxing and the newer Amazon pool has a crystal crete surface with quartz and newer interior fixtures with transferable warranty. The pool also has adjustable water jets. This salt water pool is solar heated with new salt cell in 2017 and computer board in 2018 (easy operation). Trane A/C heat pump with UV lights was installed in 2017 with a transferable 10 year warranty. The four zone sprinkler system has a separate county meter for watering and pool. This is an absolutely super family home with four bedrooms and a cozy family room off the kitchen. There is also a formal living and dining area. Have I mentioned that this home is PERFECT? You won’t be disappointed!
- MLS® #A4440613
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,364
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Ranch
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Cul-de-sac, Greenbelt, In County, Lot - Irregular, Street Dead-End, Greenbelt View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Pool Sweep, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Window Treatments
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
- Address3210 46th Dr E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionManatee Oaks
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market29
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 8:00pm EDT.