Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6418 Spyglass Ln, Bradenton
INVESTOR ALERT! Absolutely one of the most gorgeous lots in River Club with the largest pool and private preserve lot on almost an acre. Home has fabulous layout with a very open and light great room plan. House is priced extremely low due to a need for some cosmetic updating. It is a a stunning home and has tremendous potential. The roof is only ten years old and the air conditioners are only one year old. The pool has been updated to add salt water and solar heating and has waterfalls.. The home also has solar heating so your electric bill will be very low. There is even solar ventilation in the attic. There is a golf course and lovely private preserve. The garage has a golf cart area besides the two car garage. Curb appeal is beautiful. Double French doors at the entry and pocketing glass sliders in the living room that open completely to the lanai and pool area. There are aquarium windows in the kitchen area. Beautiful light cabinets with built in lazy susan. Master suite is spacious and has a bay window and French door that open to the lanai. There is a marble roman whirlpool tub with columns in the master bath. The lanai and pool deck has cool deck with tile appearance. There is an outdoor shower and a large screened in lanai area. Security system with motion detectors. Dual hot water heaters. The laundry room has cabinet and built in utility sink. This home has so much to offer and the price is amazing for the acreage and opportunity. Don't miss out! Good condition!
- MLS® #A4440635
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,800
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Florida
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Sewer Connected, Solar, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Golf Course, Deed Restricted, Golf Community, Pool
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Golf Cart Garage, Golf Cart Parking, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewGreenbelt, Greenbelt View, Pool View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Solar Heat
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market2
- Address6418 Spyglass Ln
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionRiver Club
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesAttic Ventilator, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Solar Hot Water Owned, Washer, Solar Hot Water
- HeatingCentral, Solar
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBraden River
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Residential R.
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential R..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 11:15am EDT.