Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5508 37th Ave E, Bradenton
PRICED BELOW APPRAISAL!! Enchanting property perched on approx. 1.102 acres & 207 ft of pristine river front. Lovingly designed & well maintained by original owner. This retro-vibe home supports welcoming open floorplan, vaulted ceilings & an abundance of natural light flowing thru skylights. Spacious interior, wood burning fireplace in the living room, dining room all w/ panoramic views of the river, large well-equipped kitchen, all bedrooms are en-suites. New addition in ‘18 could function as next generation area. Highlights in ‘19 include: ext. paint, pavered walkway & patio, bathroom light & mirrors, smoke alarms, ceiling fans, lawn irrigation timer plus all windows re-screened. Enjoy endless summer days relaxing in your sparkling blue heated pool (new motor, equipment rebuilt and circuit board in ‘19) Private & expansive 80x25 patio with bar area is the setting for entertaining family/friends and catching sizzling sunsets. The detached 2 car garage (property supports 4 car garage) doubles as an ideal workshop. Plenty of room for RV, boat & recreational vehicles. Capture the essence of Olde Florida charm, majestic oaks, tropical ambiance, secluded & private - A look untouched by time - Drop a line, design a dock for your boat, canoe, kayak or jet ski in the peaceful waters of the Braden River. In the midst of a busy lifestyle, this property provides an abundant source of tranquility & peace of mind to come home to. Enjoy country living close to city life. 10K BUYER BONUS WITH ACCEPTED OFFER.
- MLS® #A4440685
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,642
- Year Built1985
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized, Boat, Other
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Flood Insurance Required, Wooded View, Water View, Garden View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Days on Market111
- Address5508 37th Ave E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionRiver Oaks Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), Skylight(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Wagner Realty
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 5:29am EST.