Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5221 Tidewater Preserve Blvd, Bradenton
Do you LOVE boating?This lot is considered DOCKABLE w/ ARC approval. Canoe & Kayak with direct access to the Manatee River or Gulf of Mexico. This stunning waterfront San Remo model has upgrades galore. Plank tile flooring through-out the home. Decorator lights and fans complement the smart contemporary decor. White kitchen cabinetry, under cabinet lighting, decorator pattern backsplash, stainless appliances, enormous quartz low bar countertop that you will enjoy while entertaining your guests. Decorator touches include custom shelving in den/office and bedrooms areas, plantation shutters, tray ceilings, an abundance of crown molding, floating shelves in the great room and vertical pleated honeycomb shades for the sliding glass door. Step out to the pool area enclosed in a "no see um screen". Privacy shades are on both sides of the screened lanai and can be lowered as desired. Dine out with your gourmet outdoor kitchen featuring a pizza oven, grill, refrigerator, sink and outdoor TV. This luxury kitchen has all weather resistant polymer cabinets with plenty of storage. Inside and outside..... this home is impeccable, luxurious and modern. Maintenance free living in a resort style community with marina, tennis, dog park, playground, fitness center, nature trails and more. The Manatee River is just minutes away. Life at Tidewater is without question the PINNACLE of WATERFRONT LIVING!!
- MLS® #A4440711
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,249
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Fiber Optics, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities, Sprinkler Meter
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts, Water Access, Waterfront, Cable, Marina
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, In County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Outdoor Kitchen, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market18
- Address5221 Tidewater Preserve Blvd
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionTidewater Preserve 5
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, In Wall Pest System, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Pest Guard System, Solid Surface Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Water Softener
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Wagner Realty
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 12:45pm EDT.