Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1007 50th St E, Bradenton
Single family at its greatest! Brand new 12,000 dollar A/C runs like a beast! This 3 bedroom 2bath home is ready to be enjoyed. The home offers a very spacious living space and has a huge Master bedroom and bathroom. His and her walk-in in closets are a perfect size and are a big part of the spacious master bedroom. Living space is very open with high ceilings that bring in great natural light into the home. New dishwasher and range hood in the kitchen all other appliances are newer and stainless steel. Make this home your happy place. Braden River Lakes is a very secluded and well-maintained community right off of SR-64. With the homes great location almost anything you will desire is right around the block. Braden River Lakes offers a community pool, Tennis Courts and Recreational facilities. Move in ready!
- MLS® #A4440720
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,612
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Traditional
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Public
- FeaturesPool, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Playground
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewGreenbelt, In County, Garden View, Greenbelt View, Wooded View
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market13
- Address1007 50th St E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionBraden River Lakes Ph Iv
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorTile, Vinyl, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Century 21 Beggins Enterprises
Listing information courtesy of Century 21 Beggins Enterprises.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 8:44pm EDT.