Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5225 Riverview Blvd, Bradenton
JUST REDUCED - OWNERS WANT TO SELL FAST - INCREDIBLE BUY! Private Waterfront Home with direct access to the Manatee River & the Gulf of Mexico. This spectacular, gated estate is a boater's dream. Boat, fish, swim, jet ski, paddle board and kayak just out your back door on Warner's Bayou. The private boat dock with 12,000lb boat lift makes it easy to take a ride out into the gulf, and the water and electric at the dock makes for easy clean up upon your return. The one acre professionally landscaped, sprawling lot with mature shade trees and almost 300 feet of water frontage is a rare find. The home boasts 4200 square feet and has water views from almost every room. Indoor/Outdoor Florida living is what this home offers. Nice gourmet kitchen with wood cabinets, stainless steel appliances, and granite counter tops. Dual fireplace in the living room and dining room, the great room is huge with a soaring ceiling and wall to wall sliding glass doors bringing the outdoors in and allowing easy access to the backyard brick patio, sprawling grounds and boat dock. The Owner's suite has cathedral ceilings, a fireplace, sitting area and sliding glass doors leading to the balcony to view most spectacular sunsets over the Bayou. The owner's bath has wall to wall closets, and large dressing area. Natural light abounds in this home. Call today to schedule a personal tour of this one-of-a-kind home on Riverview Blvd. you won't find a better value! *Lot can be divided.
- MLS® #A4440843
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage4,268
- Year Built1973
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Electricity Connected
- ParkingBoat, Circular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Faces Side, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Oversized, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Listing Office:Aspire Home Buyer Llc
- Address5225 Riverview Blvd
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionHarbor Hills-sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market68
Listing information courtesy of Aspire Home Buyer Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 12:30pm EDT.