Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10140 Oceanspray Blvd, Englewood
PRICE REDUCED! Less than 7 miles from Englewood Beach, this home is a MUST SEE! This home boasts a unique courtyard-style layout offering a separate mother-in-law suite where two of the bedrooms and one of the bathrooms creates a private space for guests, office space, or multigenerational living quarters. The main house and in-law suite are separated by an outside, screened in, entryway leading to a private pool area. Sliding doors offer direct access from the master suite and two additional bedrooms to the pool patio. The main house features vaulted ceilings; a spacious, open floor plan; and is flooded with natural light. The home's exterior is freshly painted, a pool heater was added in 2016, new oven in 2017, new refrigerator in 2015, new carpet in master bedroom in 2016, new screen door at entryway in 2018, and updated kitchen cabinet doors in 2017.
- MLS® #A4440927
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,899
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market93
- Address10140 Oceanspray Blvd
- SubdivisionPort Charlotte Sec 064
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Listing Office:Premier Properties
Listing information courtesy of Premier Properties.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 12:01pm EST.