Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7122 83rd Dr E, University Park
Beautiful townhome on a quiet Cul-De-Sac, in the centrally located gated community of Sabal Bay! This move in ready home boasts three bedrooms, two and a half baths with an open concept floor plan, tall ceilings and tile throughout the first floor for easy maintenance. Enjoy entertaining in the kitchen and great room which look out onto the screened lanai through a set of stacking sliders. Quite a few upgrades to the home have been done and include updated kitchen cabinets and quartz countertops, fresh paint, a new garage door, freshly coated garage flooring, and brand new A/C parts. The spacious master suite features vaulted ceilings, a walk-in closet and ensuite bath with dual sinks. Enjoy a true Florida lifestyle in the Sabal Bay community with a large community pool, fitness center, covered cabana, and playground. Sabal Bay is ideally located near the area’s top attractions such as shopping at the UTC Mall, a variety of restaurants, Nathan Benderson Park, local beaches, and is just moments to I-75--making for an easy commute anywhere
- MLS® #A4440943
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,596
- Year Built2005
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods, Shades, Window Treatments
- Days on Market356
- Address7122 83rd Dr E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/University Park
- SubdivisionSabal Bay Ph 3 A Condo
- CityUniversity Park
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34201
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Sarasota Land And Homes Llc
Listing information courtesy of Sarasota Land And Homes Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 2:45pm EDT.