Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7826 52nd Ter E, Bradenton
Tucked away off State Road 70, is one of Bradenton’s newest town-home communities, Creekwood Town-homes. Accredited builder/developer M/I Homes, constructed a seamless, maintenance free, gated community that is close to everything, yet far enough away to escape into your private roads. The Andover II boasts 1,624 sq ft and is an amazing 2 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom, open concept floor plan that flows from the moment you enter the door. When you enter, the kitchen will be off to your right hand side, offering an Upgraded kitchen package, G/E stainless appliances, and Tall/Deep cabinets for extra storage which we all know we need. Notice your granite shining from the overhead lights at your eat in bar, making quick snacks on the go a breeze for everyone in the home. This floor plan sets up perfectly for entertaining, as the open floor plan allows clear views from front to back, allowing your guest to congregate on your main floor and utilize your half bath off your living room, without the inconvenience of going upstairs. Off the rear of the home, through the sliding glass door is your back patio, for relaxation, grilling, or letting your animals out. Once you climb the stairs to the Loft area that sets up as an office, media room, or playroom with each bedroom off to front and back of the home. The master bedroom offers great space, dual vanities, walk-in shower, and dual closets! Bonuses to this home include your rear porch off the main living area, and of course the 1 car garage for extra storage & parking.
- MLS® #A4440974
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,624
- Year Built2017
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGated Community, Pool, Deed Restricted, Gated Community
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market93
- Address7826 52nd Ter E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionCreekwood Townhomes
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Coastal Luxury Partners, Inc.
Listing information courtesy of Coastal Luxury Partners, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 13th, 2019 at 9:15pm EDT.