Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
203 53rd St W, Bradenton
This gorgeous two story home on a corner lot in a quiet neighborhood has everything you could ask for! Come see this spacious 5 bedroom 3.5 bath house with over-sized garage/workshop, 3 car driveway + boat/RV parking. Original 1924 historic handcrafted details, gleaming hardwood floors, two fireplaces, keyless entry. The separate handicap accessible side entrance with direct access to a bedroom and bath near the kitchen, and 4 bedrooms upstairs, is perfect for multi-generational use. Master bedroom speakeasy era hidden closet opens to a master bath. Upgraded appliances include an induction stove, convection oven, quiet dishwasher, and low flow washer. Huge attic spans entire second floor with fans and ethernet wiring. Yard has privacy fence, 5 large oak trees, mango, banana and magnolia trees and Jasmine bushes, a paved patio adjustable shade, and a large child’s play set with a club house. Hardened wood frame structure, aluminum siding, and weather treated plywood window covers for storm coverage. Renovations (2105-now) include new roof, new garage door, new plumbing, new hot water tank, house re-wire, renovated laundry room, 2 new bathrooms, and a brand-new AC system (unit, duct work and wifi thermostat)-2019 with a transferable warranty. Amazing West Bradenton location not in a flood hazard area, 6 miles from Bradenton beach, walking distance to restaurants, shopping, and only 1.3 miles to boat ramp for river and gulf access, in some of the most desirable school zones. Make your appointment today!
- MLS® #A4441050
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,156
- Year Built1924
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- ParkingBoat, Driveway, Garage Faces Side, Off Street, Oversized, Parking Pad, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In County, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Rain Gutters, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market42
- Address203 53rd St W
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionGolf View Park
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Master Bedroom, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryPalma Sola Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- Listing Office:Kw Suncoast
Listing information courtesy of Kw Suncoast.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 11:45am EDT.