Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12008 Goldenrod Ave, Bradenton
Popular Windsong model quality built by Homes by Towne. This home has 3 bedrooms, Den and 2 baths. Home features upgraded 42" kitchen cabinets with above and below cabinet lighting. Level 3 granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances in kitchen. Quartz counter tops in bathrooms. 12 foot ceilings in main living area. Tray ceiling in great room. Crown molding in foyer and master suite. Plank wood look floor tile in main living area. 16 seer HVAC unit with variable speed air handler. Epoxy panted garage floor. Brick paver driveway, entryway and covered lanai. Beautiful lake view. Rough in for future summer kitchen. Come and see what Greyhawk Landing which offers 2 club houses, 2 pools, play grounds, tennis, basketball, pickle ball, fitness center, soccer and baseball fields and miles of walking trails.
- MLS® #A4441054
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,375
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFitness, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Recreation Building, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Pool
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- PoolScreen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsRods, Window Treatments
- Days on Market97
- Address12008 Goldenrod Ave
- SubdivisionGreyhawk Landing West Ph Va-419
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, In Wall Pest System, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Homes By Towne Realty Inc
Listing information courtesy of Homes By Towne Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 13th, 2019 at 9:00pm EST.