Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4915 2nd B St E, Bradenton
This two bedroom, two bath, living room, dining room, family room, inside laundry room, large kitchen with dinette, screened lanai and a storage/workshop room located in the popular maintenance free community of Golf Lake Estates is one you don’t want to miss. This meticulously maintained home is just waiting for its new owners. Lots of windows and high ceilings make this home feel big and bright, and the open floor plan is perfect for entertaining family and friends. The large kitchen opens to the family room so the chef is never far from the action. This fantastic 55+ golf community has its own par 3- 9 hole golf course! But if Golf is not your thing other community amenities include a heated swimming pool, relaxing spa & sauna, state-of-the-art fitness center, 2 new pickle ball courts, 24 lighted shuffleboard courts, lawn bowling, 2 regulation horseshoe pits, and a basketball hoop. Plenty of places to enjoy the outdoors & wildlife around the four lakes, which are ideal for fishing. If you are more of an indoor person there are lots of community activities at the clubhouse, there is also a craft room, library, wireless internet available, card rooms, & billiards. All this for a very low quarterly fee that also includes your water, sewer, trash, lawn maintenance, cable TV and internet. Conveniently location makes it easy to run out to shop, dine, or enjoy local entertainment. Minutes to UTC Mall, Bradenton Riverwalk, downtown Sarasota and SRQ airport.
- MLS® #A4441067
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,538
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeManufactured/Mobile Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Course, Laundry Facility, Optional Additional Fees, Pool, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Buyer Approval Required, Fitness, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingCovered, Driveway
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewLevel, Near Golf Course, Street Paved
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Storage, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- Listing Office:Marcus & Company Realty
- Address4915 2nd B St E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionGolf Lakes Residents Co-op Or 1204/1307
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Window Treatments
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Modular, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market28
Listing information courtesy of Marcus & Company Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 11:30am EDT.