Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10315 Cortez Rd W #11-4, Bradenton
Paradise is the correct name for this park. Features: in ground heated community pool, shuffleboard, bocce ball, rec hall, library, air conditioned exercise room, marina(slip extra charge) and waiting list, lots of activities. Situated on the waterfront of Sarasota Bay with a view of Longboat Key bridge. A few miles from the beach. Local amenities nearby.
- MLS® #A4441083
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage700
- Year Built1957
- Sub-TypeManufactured/Mobile Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesFitness, Laundry Facility, Pool, Private Boat Ramp, Recreation Building, Security, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Storage, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Golf Carts OK, Special Community Restrictions, Water Access, Waterfront, Marina, Optional Additional Fees
- Exterior FeaturesStorage
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- Listing Office:Sandra Lee Labarre Real Estate
- Address10315 Cortez Rd W #11-4
- SubdivisionParadise Bay Estates Co-op Or1446/7204
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- Interior FeaturesLiving Room/Dining Room Combo, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market130
Listing information courtesy of Sandra Lee Labarre Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 10th, 2019 at 8:15am EST.