Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5012 Mission Park Ln, Bradenton
This Exquisite, one of a kind, fully upgraded home sits on a premium lot that captures an alluring lake view along with an elegant pool. Located in the desirable Central Park subdivision of Lakewood Ranch, this amazing home includes 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, an office, screened in custom pool with pavers throughout. This model looking home is move in ready and has been fully upgraded for you. The gorgeous upgraded kitchen includes granite counter-tops, stainless steel appliances, glass tile back-splash, a pantry along with plenty of cabinets, and an eat-in dinette area over looking the pool area. The master bedroom has stunning floors, his and her closets, double sink vanity, and a luxurious walk in shower. The large family room features a striking accent wall for your entertainment center and also allows you to enjoy a relaxing view of the lake right from your living room! The spacious second and third bedrooms along with the office have been upgraded with attractive and stylish flooring that gives each room their own unique touch. Your evenings will be spent gazing over the scenic lake view in the lanai while you enjoy the sound of the waterfall descending into the pool in the background. Come see why Lakewood Ranch is the areas fastest growing and most popular community. Come tour this gorgeous home and you will fall in love with it!
- MLS® #A4441107
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,166
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesPark, Playground, Tennis Court(s), Gated Community, Tennis Courts
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Oversized Lot, Key Lot, Lot - Oversized, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Hurricane Shutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Tennis Court(s), Mature Landscaping
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Days on Market125
- Address5012 Mission Park Ln
- SubdivisionCentral Park Subph B-2a & B-2c
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Ice Maker
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne, One Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- HighLakewood Ranch High, Lakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Fine Properties
Listing information courtesy of Fine Properties.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2019 at 6:15pm EST.