Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
605 S Gulfstream Ave #12, Sarasota
Under Construction. Don't miss this rare opportunity to own one of the last full-floor residences at EPOCH, downtown Sarasota’s most exclusive new community on walkable Palm & Gulfstream. With commanding views, seamless indoor-outdoor living on 1,953 SF of terraces, a secure deeded private 3-car garage, unparalleled quality & the ability to customize the plan & finishes - this residence lives like a custom home. Enter your private elevator foyer & be wowed by 11'3"ceilings, vast walls of glass and a 60’ wraparound terrace with a breathtaking bayfront panorama. Your designer kitchen with Gaggeneau appliances, gas cooktop, 100-bottle wine cooler, double island and serene water view open to the flowing dining, living and great rooms. Dornbracht fixtures, Italian cabinetry, wide-plank wood or large-format porcelain floors & summer kitchen are all standard. An expansive owners’ suite with oversized sitting area, 2 walk-in closets, & deep terrace is a serene place to start & end each day. You'll savor your time in the spa bath with curbless shower, soaking tub, double vanities & 2 water closets - this owners' suite is ultimately private. Your guests will cherish time in their private bedroom suites with city-view terrace, walk-in closet & bath. And, a comfortable guest suite is available to reserve. EPOCH’s Residents’ Club, Fitness Center, Massage Suite, Steam Showers, 70ft. pool, Spa, Fire Tables, Pool Bar & Grill and Rooftop Terrace will make you feel like you're on a permanent vacation. Complete Spring 2021.
- MLS® #A4441150
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,655
- Year Built2019
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Elevators, Fitness, Lobby Key Required, Maintenance Free, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Association Recreation - Owned, Fitness
- ParkingAssigned, Covered, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Under Building
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewGreenbelt, In City Limits, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Outside Bath Access, Salt Water, Tile
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Kitchen, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Storage
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Insulated Windows, Low Emissivity Windows, Thermal Windows
- Days on Market136
- Address605 S Gulfstream Ave #12
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorPorcelain Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories18
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit, Elevated, End Unit, High Rise
- ElementaryAlta Vista
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 22nd, 2020 at 8:14pm EST.