Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
246 Morningside Dr, Sarasota
A Guy Peterson masterpiece in Lido Shores - Sarasota’s ultimate neighborhood with private deeded beach access. Experience the unfolding of unique modern architecture, waterfront vistas, and natural Florida sunlight. Peterson unites indoor and outdoor spaces effortlessly with cypress wood roof elements. The front elevation is mostly opaque with few windows and openings. Entering the formal living room, the opacity yields to dramatic 18 ft. windows and views of Pansy Bayou from every vantage point. Fireplace and maple cabinets divide the grand living room from the kitchen. The kitchen shines with granite countertops, Viking cooktop, a Sub-Zero fridge and custom maple cabinetry. Take elevator to the office with access to all three terrace levels and stunning rooftop views of Sarasota Bay, Downtown, and the Ringling Causeway. Inside a floating bridge takes you to the three bedrooms which can be easily converted to four via sliding wall. The master bedroom suite boasts a tranquil view of the pool terrace and bayou. The outside is finished with lap pool, spa, outdoor grill pavilion, expansive deck, and boat slip. Indulge in the beauty and real sense of community Lido Shores has to offer with close proximity to the vibrant arts and amenities of downtown, boutique shopping and dining on St. Armands, private deeded access to Lido Beach just steps from your front door, and minutes away from Sarasota International Airport.
- MLS® #A4441172
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,958
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Custom
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Underground Utilities
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, In City Limits, Near Public Transit, Street Paved, CoastalConstruction Control Line, City View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Concrete
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Shower, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Outdoor Kitchen
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsShades, Low Emissivity Windows
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
- Address246 Morningside Dr
- SubdivisionLido C
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorMarble, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Elevator, Skylight(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator, Indoor Grill
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Family Room, Free Standing, Living Room, Non Wood Burning
- StoriesThree Or More, Three Or More Story
- Days on Market118
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 2:16pm EST.