Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
212 111th St E, Bradenton
****Pool Home, New Roof, Great Schools, No CDD, Low HOA Fees, Pond View, Updated Kitchen and Bathrooms, Fresh Exterior Paint and a fenced yard!**** What more could you ask for? The Curb appeal of this home is one of the best in the entire neighborhood with it's lush tropical landscape and meticulously cared for yard all watered by the irrigation system. Inside you and will find the same level of care has been taken to maintain this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home. In the updated kitchen you'll find corian counters, stainless steel appliances and a lovely backsplash. Both bathrooms have been updated including granite counters and tiled showers. Also updated inside are the floors in the master bedroom, living room and dining room. The AC has plenty of life left at only 6 years young. Outside there have been plenty of updates as well including fresh paint 2 years ago, a new roof 3 years ago. Even the pool has been updated with Pebble Tec pool surface and the beautiful paver patio and pool deck. Pest control has been made simple with the in wall pest control system. Gates Creek is truly a hidden gem, an ideal location with A+ schools, near I-75, and just a short drive to the popular Lakewood Ranch Main Street. With the newly opened Ft. Hamer Bridge you can be to Parrish or Lakewood Ranch in under 10 minutes. Commuting to Tampa, St. Petersburg and Sarasota is a breeze with I-75 being nearby. This home is not one to skip! Schedule a showing today!
- MLS® #A4441197
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,812
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Wooded View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market23
- Address212 111th St E
- SubdivisionGates Creek Unit 2
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighParrish Community High
- Listing Office:Ukeepcommission Real Estate
Listing information courtesy of Ukeepcommission Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 25th, 2019 at 6:30pm EDT.