Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5916 Ferndell St, Bradenton
Beautiful 3 bedroom plus den, 2 bath home will leave a lasting imprint on your mind. Offering a picture postcard view from the front and a private pool with pond/lake frontage for a serene view from the back. Maintenance Free with LOW quarterly HOA Fees is a huge plus. This diverse floor plan is very accommodating to any lifestyle. The 2745 sq. ft of spacious living space has transom windows, designer ceramic tiled flooring, neutral color palate, voluminous ceilings and custom plantation shutters. Newly updated kitchen with granite countertops, mosaic tiled backsplash, stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar, solid wood cabinets with pull out shelving and soft close drawers. Master bedroom suite is set apart for privacy and relaxation with huge walk-in closets. This large and soothing space has access to the lanai and boasts a master bath with double sinks, walk-in shower, and oversized tub. The heated salt water pool is housed in a 25’ x 38’ screened lanai, allowing plenty of room for entertaining. Home also features a 3 car garage with lots of storage. Conveniently located near shopping centers, UTC Mall and restaurants. Only 4 miles from I-75 and 10 miles to the Gulf of Mexico. This dynamic home is a MUST SEE and won't last long so come and see it today!
- MLS® #A4441205
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,745
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights
- FeaturesGated Community, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Pool
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Solar Heat
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Select
- Address5916 Ferndell St
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionGarden Lakes Estates
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market4
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Select.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 8:30pm EDT.