Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8766 52nd Ave E, Bradenton
Enjoy a private oasis with this home located on corner lot in Rosedale Golf and Country Club. Maintenance-free, courtyard home with DETACHED in-law/guest suite in the popular neighborhood of Rosedale. "Main" house includes 1 bed, 1.5 bath, den, 2 car staggered garage, and updated kitchen complete with stainless appliances and gas stove. Detached suite includes 1 bed and 1 bath. All bedrooms and the den have sliders to the heated, salt-water spa and pool located in the pavered courtyard between the main house and the casita. Enjoy one of two koi ponds while lounging in or by the pool as well as additional landscaping added for extra privacy. Built in cabinetry in great room, dining room, and den. High ceilings throughout the home as well as sliders in every room allow for lots of natural light. Windows are impact windows or have hurricane shutters, multiple security cameras, and an automatic gas powered generator adds an extra level of security. Open floor plan and surround sound in all rooms is great for entertaining. Various membership packages are available for Rosedale. Make sure you check out Virtual Tour Link 1 for a click-through virtual tour of the home.
- MLS® #A4441215
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,946
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities, Sprinkler Meter
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Course, Pool, Recreation Building, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Sidewalk, Fence Restrictions, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking
- ParkingCovered, Garage Door Opener, Off Street, Split Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In County, Level, Near Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Garden View, Pool View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Sprinkler Metered, Bamboo, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Window Treatments
- Days on Market93
- Address8766 52nd Ave E
- SubdivisionRosedale 5
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Convection Oven, Tankless Water Heater, Water Softener
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBraden River
- MiddleDr Mona Jain Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Sarasota Bay Real Estate P.a.
Listing information courtesy of Sarasota Bay Real Estate P.a..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 17th, 2019 at 6:45am EDT.