Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
16907 Verona Place, Bradenton
Welcome to the Birchwood by Stock Signature Homes! This luxurious model home is in the Genoa neighborhood of the magnificent fully gated village of The Lake Club in Lakewood Ranch. This home has been beautifully appointed with exquisite upgrades throughout. The expansive outdoor living space includes a summer kitchen, custom pool/spa package, and pool bath option. Professionally decorated by Clive Daniel Home. The newly renovated Grande Clubhouse provides residents with dining and lifestyle opportunities for everyday enjoyment. Come see all The Lake Club has to offer you!
- MLS® #A4441219
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,481
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleRanch, Spanish/Mediterranean
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesPool, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Gated, Park, Playground, Golf Carts OK, Gated Community, Deed Restrictions, Sidewalk, Fitness, Deed Restricted
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Sidewalk
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, Gunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Sliding Doors, French Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market219
- Address16907 Verona Place
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionLake Club Ph Iv Subph A Aka Genoa
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesHigh Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Crown Molding, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Gas Water Heater
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch High, Lakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Stock Realty Llc
Listing information courtesy of Stock Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 31st, 2020 at 9:45am EDT.