Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
353 Grand Vista Blvd, Bradenton
PRICED TO MOVE! Enjoy the water views from your private backyard oasis with a new oversized pad that features a grill area and a ton of outdoor entertaining space. This 2017 built home is the perfect floor plan and has a ton of space to get you comfy and settled into your new start here in South West Florida. Open concept floor plan and just under 9' ft ceilings will give you the large floor plan feeling you have been looking for. The kitchen features a large island with plenty of options. Enjoy cooking and entertaining while your guests have plenty of space to hang out with you and watch or help, hopefully. The open floor plan features a living room just off the kitchen area allowing again, plenty of entertaining opportunities and good ole interaction as you use your large oversized kitchen. The current owner added to the patio making it more than double the size it was. This will give you lots of outdoor opportunities such as growing the kitchenette/grill area, screening in the entire concrete pad or maybe adding a pool. The master bedroom is an en-suite featuring a ton of closet space with a walk in closet and another closet for your linens and storage. There is a walk in shower in the master bath as well as double vanities. This home is beautiful and already has some great neighbors. You don't want to miss this opportunity in Del Tierra today!
- MLS® #A4441223
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,690
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Park, Pool, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market48
- Address353 Grand Vista Blvd
- SubdivisionDel Tierra Ph Iii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Kurvin Residential Llc
Listing information courtesy of Kurvin Residential Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 17th, 2019 at 6:00am EDT.