Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5458 56th Ct E, Bradenton
A waterfront community like no other! Riverside Point offers 33 waterfront homesites all with their own boat dock. A gated community on the Braden River that offers a semi-custom built home with upgrades every buyer is looking for! This open, light and bright floor plan has wood tile throughout with 10 foot ceilings and 8 foot doors. This home has 3 bedroom, 3 baths and a large den/home office and is the perfect Florida pool home. The great room concept has tray ceilings with double crown molding that opens to the large screened lanai and pool area. The owners suite has crown molding and a large on-suite bath with large walk-in closet and walk-in shower. The kitchen has 42 inch cabinets that are staggered with crown molding, ample recessed lighting, stainless steel appliances and large walk-in pantry. The kitchen also has level 3 Carrara granite and a large island that any cook will envy. The oversized garage has double doors and offers plenty of space for vehicles and storage. The screened lanai and heated pool area has breathtaking views of the Braden River and priceless sunsets. Walk to your boat dock and enjoy everything this Florida waterfront community has to offer. A short distance on the Braden River and you’ll be on the Manatee River which opens to the Gulf of Mexico. This home is ready the buyer a quick-close and ready-to-move-in buyer. Riverside Point is located close to I-75 and a short drive to award winning beaches, the new UTC mall and countless amazing restaurants.
- MLS® #A4441259
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,672
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesPublic, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing Office:Fine Properties
- Address5458 56th Ct E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionRiverside Point
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Freezer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market71
Listing information courtesy of Fine Properties.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2019 at 1:00am EDT.