Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13633 2nd Ave E, Bradenton
Just Reduced !!! Don't miss this rare opportunity to see this stunning 4 bedroom, 2 bath home with a private den/office and formal dining room. This home also has a pool with a freshly painted pool deck. The home is situated on a beautiful 1.17 acre lot which gives you plenty of room and has beautiful views of your wooded back yard. You can also enjoy the creek that runs behind the house. This home boasts 2 separate living areas. One living area has a wood burning fireplace with vaulted ceilings and wood floors, the other has plenty of room to entertain family and guests with beautiful new tile flooring. The spacious master suite has vaulted ceilings, wood flooring, walk-in closet and an updated master bathroom with garden tub, walk in shower and double vanity sink. Beautifully updated throughout and with new roof in Sept. 2018, new AC in 2016 and new pool filter in 2019. Gated fenced-in area perfect for those with a boat/RV to store or just need extra storage. Recently updated landscape as well. Mill Creek is a great community with no CDD fees and low HOA fees and districted for top rated schools in the area. Don't Wait !! This is a must-see Home. !!
- MLS® #A4441276
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,449
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- ParkingBoat, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Off Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Rain Gutters, Wooded, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Days on Market42
- Address13633 2nd Ave E
- SubdivisionMill Creek Ph Ii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesDecorative, Family Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Vj Realty
Listing information courtesy of Vj Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 26th, 2019 at 4:45am EDT.