Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13633 2nd Ave E, Bradenton
PRICE JUST REDUCED !!! SELLERS MOTIVATED ! WILL CONSIDER ALL OFFERS !!! Welcome Home to this Beautiful Pool Home in the Mill Creek Community. Don't miss this rare opportunity. Stunning 4 bedroom/2 bath home with a den and dining room. The house is situated on a beautiful 1.17-acre lot which gives you plenty of space and room to relax overlooking your beautiful wooded back yard and pond next door. There is a gated fenced in area perfect for those with a boat/RV to store or just need extra storage. This home boasts 2 separate living areas. One living area has a wood burning fireplace with vaulted ceilings, wood floors, and plenty of room for a piano, game room or play area. The other living area has plenty of room to entertain family and guests with new tile flooring. The spacious master suite has vaulted ceilings, wood flooring, walk in closet and an updated master bathroom with garden tub, walk in shower and double vanity sink. Beautifully updated throughout and with new roof in September 2018 and new AC in 2016. Recently updated landscape as well. Mill Creek is a great community with no CDD fees and low HOA fees and districted in "A" rated schools. THIS BEAUTIFUL HOME IS PRICED TO SELL !! THIS IS A MUST-SEE HOME !!
- MLS® #A4441276
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,449
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- ParkingBoat, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Off Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Rain Gutters, Wooded, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Days on Market95
- Address13633 2nd Ave E
- SubdivisionMill Creek Ph Ii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning, Decorative
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Vj Realty
Listing information courtesy of Vj Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2019 at 9:30pm EDT.