Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8309 Genoa Blvd, Bradenton
Welcome to the Covington by Stock Signature Homes! This luxurious model home is in the Genoa neighborhood of the magnificent fully gated village of The Lake Club in Lakewood Ranch. This home has been beautifully appointed with exquisite upgrades throughout. The expansive outdoor living space includes an outdoor kitchen and custom pool/spa package. This home also includes the 4th Bedroom option. Professionally decorated by Norris Furnishings. The newly renovated Grande Clubhouse provides residents with dining and lifestyle opportunities for everyday enjoyment. Come see all The Lake Club has to offer you!
- MLS® #A4441283
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,948
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleRanch, Spanish/Mediterranean
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market151
- Address8309 Genoa Blvd
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionLake Club Ph Iv Subph A Aka Genoa
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCrown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Stock Realty Llc
Listing information courtesy of Stock Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 14th, 2019 at 4:45am EST.