Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
15117 Agave Grove Pl, Bradenton
Welcome to this family-friendly, 5-BEDROOM home on LARGE POND. Highly desirable HAYDEN FLOORPLAN. Enjoy the advantages of having a pond in your backyard rather than backing up to another home. Relish the SOOTHING WATER VIEW FROM BOTH FLOORS. Savor a barbeque on your covered lanai, watch the sun rise or set over the water. It's up to you! Head inside to the OPEN FLOORPLAN that provides seamless flow between the kitchen, dining room, and living room. Wonderful for family time and entertaining! KITCHEN ISLAND is perfect for a quick snack while remaining central to the activity. UPGRADED LIGHTING and BLACK-STAINLESS SAMSUNG REFRIGERATOR added in 2018 to make this space even more appealing. A BEDROOM AND FULL BATH COMPLETE the 1ST FLOOR - especially useful for those who prefer remaining on the ground floor. Head UPSTAIRS to the very spacious and tranquil MASTER SUITE with its LARGE BATH and 2 WALK-IN CLOSETS. 3 REMAINING BEDROOMS surround a FULL BATH which is divided into 2 private rooms - one with dual sinks, a 2nd with private bath/ toilet. Perfect for busy mornings! SPACIOUS BONUS ROOM on this floor makes a great gathering place for watching TV or just relaxing. And, the UPPER LEVEL LAUNDRY ROOM is super convenient for all! When you venture out, you don't need to go far - there is a beautiful COMMUNITY POOL, CLUBHOUSE, EXERCISE FACILITY, PLAYGROUND and more in the community. Easy access to I-75, nearby A-rated schools, and all the area has to offer! CHECK OUT THE FLY-OVER VIDEO and 3D VIRTUAL WALK-THROUGH.
- MLS® #A4441337
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,604
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Playground, Pool, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewWater View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Low Emissivity Windows, Window Treatments
- Days on Market57
- Address15117 Agave Grove Pl
- SubdivisionDel Tierra Ph Iii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Wagner Realty
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 1:14am EDT.