Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2727 75th St W #7a16, Bradenton
This remodeled 1 bedroom, 1.5 bath second floor unit is move in ready. Newer laminate floors and appliances. Updated kitchen and baths. Community includes heated pool and community center. Dog friendly community. Great investment opportunity or second home. Located close to beaches. Shopping and restaurants. A must see
- MLS® #A4441358
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage745
- Year Built1978
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available
- FeaturesClubhouse, Laundry Facility, Maintenance Free, Pool, Association Recreation - Owned
- ViewNear Public Transit
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
- Address2727 75th St W #7a16
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionSabal Palm Gardens Ph I
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- Interior FeaturesLiving Room/Dining Room Combo
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market221
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 19th, 2019 at 10:30am EDT.