Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5503 Fair Oaks St #3-d, Bradenton
Gently and Exceptionally Loved, Enjoyed, and Maintained by the original owner for 25 years with seasonal use only..The serene park like view overlooking a large pond and the fairway at Tara Golf and C.C. is spectacular. The enclosed lanai has storm rated porch sliders with screens to enjoy the view year round. This 2 bedroom 2 bath attached 1 car garage with newer A/C, Washer/Dryer, laminate floors in the main areas and hallway plus solid surface countertops in the kitchen with plantation shutters in both bedrooms is just waiting for you to move right in! This unit is being offered turnkey furnished with lots of everyday items including a TV, entertainment center, recently purchased couches with remote recliners and smart phone/tablet attachments, queen beds, linens, dinnerware and so much more...The beauty and fun while living at Tara is a lifestyle choice that is top notch! The golf membership is mandatory and worth every penny - a championship golf course, exercise/fitness room with classes, lap pool, Har-Tru tennis courts, sauna, updated clubhouse with fine dining, pro shop and social activities to participate in are just some of the amenities offered...$695 yearly for the Master Association which includes Cable TV with HBO and ESPN plus high speed internet, $690 per quarter for the condo maintenance, $481 a month which includes green fees and food minimum. Great central location close to I-75, Shopping, Dining, Sarasota Airport, fine sand beaches...and again so much more.. Come see come home!
- MLS® #A4441359
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,004
- Year Built1994
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Golf Course, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Pool, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewGolf Course View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Tennis Court(s), Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- WindowsShutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market36
- Address5503 Fair Oaks St #3-d
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionTara Plantation Gardens Ph I
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, End Unit, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc.
Listing information courtesy of Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2019 at 7:00am EDT.