Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11424 Golden Bay Pl, Bradenton
As you walk in, you will be blown away by the grand entry and high ceilings and you will surely notice the upgrades and attention to detail. This home features a coffered ceiling in the living room and stunning gourmet kitchen. The large island provides ample room for baking or hosting large events. The quartz countertops and upgraded gas appliances make this kitchen a chef's dream. Just off the kitchen is a large open dining area for your big gatherings and a workspace for those who need a home office but want to be part of the action at home. Other features include beautiful engineered hardwood flooring, three car garage, August door locks, large walk in shower in master bath, a half bath for guests and great split bedroom floor plan. The master suite features a large owner's suite, perfect for a dressing room or sitting room and a large master closet. Mallory Park offers resort style amenities for your enjoyment. The pool and community center with a state of the art fitness room, playground, pickleball courts, nearby dog friendly park and walking/biking trails are all a brief walk away from your new home. Conveniently located near I-75 with quick access to airports, restaurants, beaches, shopping or hospitals. Schedule your showing today!
- MLS® #A4441363
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,904
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Fitness, Playground, Pool, Gated Community
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market90
- Address11424 Golden Bay Pl
- SubdivisionMallory Park Ph I Subph A, C, & E
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesHigh Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Window Treatments, Coffered Ceiling(s), Tray Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener, Water Filtration System
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleDr Mona Jain Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch High, Lakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 17th, 2019 at 6:29am EDT.