Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
613 Fire Bush Ct, Bradenton
Wow, WoW, WOW! Looking for a 1) Brand New 2) Maintenance Provided Home in a 3) SUPERB Location 4) with NO CDD?? Did I mention that Copperleaf is Gated & also has a community pool & Cabana area too? This terrific home is Located just 1 mile to Lakewood Ranch Boulevard & 3.8 miles to I-75 too--convenient & close to all the action, this home is simply a must see for the tremendous value it offers. Builder closeouts mean the buyer wins--so scoop this home up now--perfect for a primary, vacation, or even an investment--this home checks all of the boxes at this Amazing price point. A great price doesn't mean less features either--this home has a beautiful curb appeal with a brick pavered driveway, decorative stonework, & a barrel tile roof. The cleverly Imagined Capri, an open concept known for its Versatility, offers an Enticing Layout that feels cozy & comfortable all at once. The Capri showcases a Main Gathering Room w/ extended tile & a "Chef Worthy" Kitchen w/ 42 inch Cabinetry, S/S appliances, Granite, & breakfast nook. From the Main Gathering Room, the large rear glass sliders highlight a Brightly Illuminated Lanai. The Owners' Retreat is substantial, & features a large walk-in closet & en-suite bath w/ double vanities & separate shower. As a bonus, the 2nd bath offers access to the lanai & would make for a terrific pool bath if you add a pool on a later date. What are you waiting for? Schedule your appt before this opportunity vanishes--homes like this don't come up very often, so act now & call today!
- MLS® #A4441368
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,677
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Pool
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Paved, Street Private
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market4
- Address613 Fire Bush Ct
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCrown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Of Manatee
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Of Manatee.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 26th, 2019 at 6:00am EDT.