Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14711 7th Ave E, Bradenton
Have you been looking for room to spread out? Located in NE Bradenton in the sought-out community of Country Creek, this home is situated on a premium ½ acre waterfront lot. You will be blown away by the expansive view out back when you enter the home & if you love to fish then you are in luck because the pond is fully stocked. This pool home has a split floor plan with 4 bedrooms, a den, 3 baths, a 2-car oversized garage. A new Roof & AC was installed 2014. The kitchen was updated in 2016 with new cabinets, granite counters, stainless steel appliances, (refrigerator 2019) and newly tiled backsplash & island. The master bedroom has a vaulted ceiling, sliders to the lanai and the en suite bath has dual sinks, a soaker tub & walk in shower. You truly have the indoor/outdoor living as this home encircles the screened in lanai with 3 sets of sliders & an aquarium window in the kitchen. The lanai has pavers surrounding the lagoon pool with a pebble tec finish, an auto sweeper & new pool pump. There is also covered area with a built in outdoor kitchen there is an outdoor shower. The yard also features a fenced in area, an outdoor storage/dog pen, a fire pit and a long & expanded driveway.
- MLS® #A4441474
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,392
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Public, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Playground, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, In Ground, Other, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesDog Run, Fenced, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market13
- Address14711 7th Ave E
- SubdivisionCountry Creek Sub Ph I
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Fine Properties
Listing information courtesy of Fine Properties.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 26th, 2019 at 3:44am EDT.