Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1501 Calle Grand St, Bradenton
Stunning two bedroom, two bath, plus a den now available in Mirabella, West Bradenton's best gated community! Located just minutes from the beautiful Gulf beaches; this open floor plan villa, is loaded with all the upgrades you want. Maintenance free is the name of the game, to enjoy all that the Florida lifestyle has to offer. This is an active 55 plus community with heated pool and spa, a dog park, community garden, pickle ball, state-of-the-art fitness center and recreation room. On any given day you will find activities in the community like: pot lucks, BBQ, bicycle club, book club, water aerobics, cards, brunches, lunches and happy hours. A beautiful foyer leads to the den and into the great room. The kitchen is open to the great room with an island, that is the perfect spot for entertaining. The living room leads to the oversized screen lanai looking out to the large yard and an additional paver pad for outdoor BBQ. You will appreciate features like: granite countertops, wood cabinetry, crown molding, walk in closets, dual bathroom sinks, porcelain tile, brick pavers, and a beautiful master suite. A detached two car garage and an inside laundry complete the package. This almost new home is LEED certified and energy efficient with average electric bills running $65.00. The low monthly HOA fee is a mere $215.00. You will have peace of mind with the remainder of the builders warranty and hurricane windows & doors. Close to shopping, restaurants, Robinsons Preserve, Desoto Memorial & public boat ramp!
- MLS® #A4441492
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,525
- Year Built2016
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesFitness, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Park, Pool
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Garden View
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Tennis Court(s), Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Dog Run, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market217
- Address1501 Calle Grand St
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionMirabella At Village Green
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementarySea Breeze Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2019 at 7:15am EDT.