Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4708 Clipper Dr, Bradenton
Bring your boat and swimsuit.. Gorgeous waterfront community of The Inlets ... a premier boating community located on Florida’s west coast with direct access to the Manatee River and Gulf. Open plan with 3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, and large Bonus Room/ loft and a full bath upstairs. Bright and sunny kitchen with tall cabinets, Corian counters and stainless appliances and a gas cooktop. Crown Molding, decorative niches, ceiling fans and plantation shutters. Large Master suite opens to the newly refinished pool lanai, and 2nd bedroom connected to pool bath offers a second en-suite. 3rd bedroom could be main floor office and upstairs Bonus Room could be private guest suite with its own full bath. Private pool, fenced back yard, deck and mature landscaping. Central vacuum, in wall speakers, and security system. Brand New Roof in 2016...2 car garage with wide Porte Cochere on cul-de-sac lot. 105 ft seawall, 36 ft Trex dock with power and water to enjoy boating, fishing, and visiting local venues by boat. Fresh water inlet washes your engine on the way back to your slip. Estuary walking trails, tennis, fishing pier, kayak launch, and playground. No CDD, low HOA and low flood insurance. Easy access, near I-75 and SR64, close to airports, great schools, restaurants, shopping, beaches, Sarasota, St. Pete & Tampa. Brand new Rheem gas hot water heater Sept 2019.
- MLS® #A4441494
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,106
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Public, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesPark, Playground, Tennis Courts, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side, Portico
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In County, Sidewalk, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal-Fresh, Freshwater Canal w/Lift to Saltwater Canal
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesDog Run, Fenced, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market82
- Address4708 Clipper Dr
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionRiverdale Rev
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Re/max Alliance Group
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2019 at 10:45pm EDT.