Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5310 26th St W #1206, Bradenton
This Tenant Occupied Condominium is perfect for Investors. Don't miss this 1 bedroom, 1 bath Condo in Garden Walk! Second floor Condo with 680 sq. ft. of living space, large living and dining area, kitchen with plenty of cabinet space, screened lanai with an outside storage closet. Spacious master bedroom with en-suite bath complete with an extra closet! Tile and carpeted flooring throughout. Centrally located, Garden Walk, is just blocks from State College of Florida, shopping and dining. This community has all the amenities you'll need, a sparkling community pool, roomy clubhouse with full kitchen and a fitness center! Refrigerator, Range, Dishwasher incl. Washer and Dryer in unit. Water, Sewer, Trash, Pest control included. 1 pet, 35lbs max, no dangerous breeds.
- MLS® #A4441505
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage720
- Year Built1972
- UtilitiesCable Available
- FeaturesBuyer Approval Required, Fitness, Pool, Sidewalk
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewNear Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Storage, Dog Run
- Days on Market37
- Address5310 26th St W #1206
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionGarden Walk Condo Ph I
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesLiving Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Thermostat
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Range, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit
- ElementaryBayshore Elementary
- MiddleElecta Arcotte Lee Magnet
- HighBayshore High
- Listing Office:Ryntal
Listing information courtesy of Ryntal.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 7:45pm EDT.