Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
365 Blackbird Ct, Bradenton
Beautiful, private Cul-de-sac home featuring 4 bedrooms, den, 3 full baths, oversized lanai, salt water pool and spa. This Sam Rogers home has over 3000 sqft of specially finished upgrades in the living spaces such as large recently upgraded tile through the public areas, 10 foot ceilings, crown molding, tray ceilings, round corner, art niches, incredible kitchen with New Stainless Appliances in 2016, granite counter tops, cherry wood cabinets and a huge walk-in pantry. Newly updated designer window treatments, plantation shutters, new paint, Brand New Carrier A/C in Master Suite, Nest thermostat and much more. The large master suite with bay window contains 2 walk-in closets, a luxurious bathroom with separate vanities, soaking tub and walk-in shower. The cage for the large Pebble Tec pool with spa, cafe and lanai has been extended. The almost 1/2 acre lot has been beautifully landscaped to add that special touch and its sprinkler system is using a separate well for watering. There is a 3-car garage with plenty of storage capacity. There are 2 zones for the HVAC system, surround sound in the family room. Greyhawk Landing features gated entry and 2 community pools with spas. Enjoy using the clubhouse and fitness center, tennis and basketball courts and walking or biking the trail system. Come enjoy the lifestyle. Conveniently located near I-75, A+ schools, Lakewood Ranch Main Street, UTC Mall, shopping restaurants and so much more! * some furniture is negotiable*
- MLS® #A4441515
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,002
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Traditional
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Sprinkler Well
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Clubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In County, Street Paved, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Heated, Other, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market94
- Address365 Blackbird Ct
- SubdivisionGreyhawk Landing Ph 3
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Ukeepcommission Real Estate
Listing information courtesy of Ukeepcommission Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 19th, 2019 at 10:45pm EDT.