Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6101 34th St W #26a, Bradenton
Romantically placed for lakefront views with an entry courtyard reminiscent of an Italian piazza, this remarkably remodeled residence is the crowning jewel at Vizcaya. Embracing the feel of that sundrenched region of Europe, Vizcaya is enviably situated in one of the best locations in Bradenton, near IMG Academy, Anna Maria Island, downtown, the airport, and Sarasota. The residence is a testament to craftsmanship, beauty, and elegant entertaining. The spacious, open layout is enhanced by engineered hardwood floors with a gorgeous patina, ample natural light, designer window treatments, stately wall trim, and a welcoming flow. The deluxe chef’s kitchen has been masterfully renovated to include thick slabs of granite, premium wood cabinetry, and stainless-steel appliances. The Florida room lowers the barriers between indoor/outdoor living with a wall of glass to the view while a rear garden patio is perfect for pets or enjoying the sun-dappled setting. The master suite is bookended with indoor/outdoor living, opening to both the Florida room and the patio. Further enhancing this life of luxury, you’ll appreciate two additional bedrooms, customized, upgraded baths and maintenance-free living. Vizcaya is gated for peace-of-mind and offers premiere amenities like a clubhouse with fitness center and an unforgettable resort-sized pool and spa. Twenty minutes away, white sand beaches and the world-class culture of Sarasota beckon.
- MLS® #A4441539
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,805
- Year Built1987
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesFitness, Gated Community, Pool, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingCovered, Guest
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewNear Golf Course, Sidewalk, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors
- RoofOther, Tile
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
- Address6101 34th St W #26a
- SubdivisionVizcaya Condo
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market210
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 9:30pm EDT.