Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9190 Willmington Blvd, Englewood
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. Under Construction. Set for completion by the end of August 2019. Why worry about upcoming repairs from buying a used home, when you can buy something new and have peace of mind? This 3 Bedroom 2 Bath home features over 1600 square feet of livable space, stainless steel appliances, vaulted ceilings, recessed lighting, ceramic tile throughout & matching granite counter-tops in the kitchen and bathrooms. Plus, the included Hurricane shutters and up-to-date building specs will help to ensure your home insurance & utility bills are kept as low as possible. Other features include an oversized 2 car garage, fans in every room and an open lanai at the rear of the home. Enjoy living just minutes away from the Gulf of Mexico and surrounding amenities, while still residing outside of a flood zone. Perfect for first time home buyers, families or those seeking to downsize into something efficient and affordable. Don't miss out on this opportunity to own a brand new home and live worry-free for years to come!
- MLS® #A4441563
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,613
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewWooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Lighting
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market64
- Address9190 Willmington Blvd
- SubdivisionPort Charlotte Sec 069
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Listing Office:Beckmann Properties
Listing information courtesy of Beckmann Properties.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2019 at 6:45am EDT.