Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
403 Bow Ln, Bradenton
You will fall in love with this elegantly appointed and classically styled home in THE INLETS! From top to bottom, every detail has been impeccably executed. BRAND NEW ROOF. The Master Suite will take your breath away. There are two more very private and generously sized bedrooms that share an oversized bath. Plus a private office/den space that can be used as a 4th bedroom. The open floor plan allows you to enjoy time with your company while cooking in your chefs kitchen. This lovely home includes many built in displays, GORGEOUS crown molding throughout, custom shutters & window treatments, high end lighting fixtures, security system, screened in lanai with beautiful Solar heated pool and mature landscaping that boast oak trees that calls for outdoor enjoyment. This amazing home is located in the coveted, INLETS, RIVERDALE REVISED! PREMIER BOATING COMMUNITY, that offers Tennis courts, Community boat ramp, Marina boat slips, Nature trails, Waterfront park, close proximity to 3 Major Airports, World class Beaches & Loads of Shopping and Dining. LOW HOA & NO CDD!
- MLS® #A4441574
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,329
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleColonial, Courtyard
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Park, Playground, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts, Water Access, Waterfront, Community Boat Ramp
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Curb Parking, Portico
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewDrainage Canal
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Pool Sweep, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Cement Siding
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shades, Window Treatments
- Days on Market115
- Address403 Bow Ln
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionThe Inlets, Riverdale Revised
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Residential Re
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Re.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 9:46pm EST.