Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3001 Yarmouth Dr W, Bradenton
You’ve found your affordable Florida oasis! Great opportunity, tastefully turnkey furnished and move-in ready. This inviting pool home has so much to offer; tiled throughout for easy care, with crown molding details, light & bright interior with a neutral color palate. The generously sized master bedroom is en-suite and has French doors leading to an open patio. Additional French doors open from the family room to a large enclosed lanai overlooking the pool area. The fenced backyard offers privacy and is perfect for entertaining. Relax with a refreshing drink under the shade of the poolside cabana bar or be the grill master for the weekend barbeque. The oversized garage has laundry, extra storage and a work bench. Terrific location, convenient to shopping, and a short drive to Anna Maria Island beaches.
- MLS® #A4441632
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,543
- Year Built1974
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Public, Sprinkler Meter
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Pool Sweep
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market3
- Address3001 Yarmouth Dr W
- SubdivisionCasa Del Sol Fifth Unit
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryRobert H. Prine Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- HighBayshore High
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 25th, 2019 at 6:30pm EDT.