Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7161 Drewrys Bluff Rd, Bradenton
What's important in a home? Open concept living space, completely updated interior and a beautifully updated lanai and in-ground pool. If you're looking for such a home in a wonderful golf community, well welcome home! As you walk into this sun-filled, open concept floor-plan, you can enjoy the chef's kitchen or go straight to the pool for an after-golf swim. The office, with fabulous built-ins, gives you the option for an extra guest room or for a work from home space. This Arthur Rutenberg floor plan was the most popular design when built. Huge master bedroom in the back, with spa-like bathroom and the 2nd bedroom in the front with its own bath and pocket doors provide a private retreat for your guests. The closets are over-sized in all the bedrooms, and the extended garage has more storage. New Tile roof and a Well for irrigation of your topical landscaping. Tara Golf and Country club has everything one could want to complete the package of this home. Golf, tennis, full fitness center, dining, community pool and spa, bocce, pickle ball and the nicest neighbors and friends. Come live like you're on vacation everyday.
- MLS® #A4441644
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,890
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Well, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCable, Fitness, Golf Course, Pool, Recreation Building, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Oversized, Parking Pad
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLevel, Pool View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Solar Heat
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsLow Emissivity Windows, Window Treatments
- Days on Market88
- Address7161 Drewrys Bluff Rd
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionTara Golf And Country Club
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control, Zoned
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Residential Re
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Re.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 26th, 2019 at 5:00am EDT.