Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6931 Stoneywalk Ct, Bradenton
ATTENTION GOLFERS! Are you looking for the perfectly located Villa! This meticulously maintained 2 Bed/ 2 Bath + Den, 2 car garage home has been completely updated & upgraded. Light and spacious, and just steps from the community pool, this well-appointed villa features crown molding, ceramic & wood tile flooring throughout the living area, and new carpeting in bedrooms. The upscale kitchen boasts "high-end" graphite Samsung appliance package complete with french door refrigerator, 5 burner double oven, Corian counters, glass back splash & a very functional center island. A new Carrier A/C (2017) was added to go along with all the other designer and decorator touches. Sure to please are the volume ceilings, new ceiling fans, and the very large garage with plenty of storage. A Class "A" equity membership to Tara Golf & C.C. conveys with villa. Mandatory monthly membership fees of $421 and $60 food minimum. Quarterly association fees for total maintenance free living of $890. Annual fee of $695 to Tara Master Association which includes Comcast Cable TV, high speed internet, voice activated remotes, HBO, ESPN, expansive channels and so much more. This very active club's amenities include lap pool, Har-Tru tennis courts, fitness center, Clubhouse with fine dining & grill room, driving range, putting green, and pro shop. Bring your choosiest Buyer to see this; Perfectly situated to SRQ Airport, shopping, dining & Florida's most beautiful beaches. (One Time Capital Contribution of $3500 will be paid by Seller)
- MLS® #A4441762
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,526
- Year Built1993
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Maintenance Free, Pool, Recreation Building, Sauna, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Open
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewPool View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shades, Window Treatments
- Days on Market93
- Address6931 Stoneywalk Ct
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionTara Villas
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Residential R.
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential R..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 2:15am EDT.