Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
406 20th St W, Bradenton
Spectacular 3 bedroom,3 bath property located in the Historic River District of Manatee County. As a bonus, there is an oversized office/den located on the ground floor. Built in 1940, this 2 story brick, cape cod style home sits on a quiet street with just under a half-acre of meticulously kept landscaping! In 2002, the home was remodeled and the electric and plumbing were updated. The main living area boasts 9' ceilings, custom moldings, a wood-burning fireplace, as well as hardwood oak flooring and ceramic tile. In addition, a true Gourmet Kitchen with custom maple cabinets, high-end stainless steel appliances, and Butler’s Pantry will more than satisfy the appetite of any passionate chef! The master suite and 2 additional bedrooms upstairs offer that classic vintage look with the original, solid pine wood floors. A rare find in most properties, this home provides an abundance of closet space! The outside living area offers a romantic garden courtyard adjacent to the expansive pool patio with a screen enclosure. An abundance of lighting both indoor and outdoor adds to the safety and security of this unique home. The roof was replaced in 2014 and the property has an irrigation system with well. You will enjoy peaceful strolls along Riverview Blvd. and the Manatee River as you watch magnificent West Coast sunsets! This highly sought after community is centrally located to downtown, a variety of restaurants, shopping and pristine beaches.
- MLS® #A4441864
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,598
- Year Built1940
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Propane, Sprinkler Recycled
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Curb Parking, On Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Oversized, Street Paved, Historic District
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Gunite, In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Listing Office:Premier Plus Realty
- Address406 20th St W
- SubdivisionRiverside Court
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCrown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), L Dining, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market66
Listing information courtesy of Premier Plus Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 12:44am EDT.