Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9710 53rd Dr E, Bradenton
Bring all your colorful creative ideas to this "Maintenance Free" home located in the desirable gated community of Rosedale Golf & Country Club! The home is a neutral palette waiting for your touch. The split bedroom floor plan offers privacy for your guests plus a den with French doors is a great flexible space. Having this large eat in kitchen makes entertaining lots of guests a piece of cake. Enjoy your own private pool with expansive views of the lake a very peaceful setting for your morning coffee or a glass of wine after a busy day of shopping or playing golf and/or tennis. There is a 2.5 garage great for golf cart, workshop or additional storage. In this maintenance free section of Rosedale Golf & CC. the association fees are very reasonable and include painting exterior, cable, Internet, lawn services and more. For peace of mind there are HURRICANE SHUTTERS on the whole home. Rosedale Golf & Country Club Community offers multiple OPTIONAL memberships. There is Jr. Olympic size heated pool, lighted Har-Tru Tennis and an updated fitness center and social dining should you choose to join. There are NO CDD FEES! The PERFECT community with easy access to beaches, restaurants, UTC Mall and so much more.
- MLS® #A4441894
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,906
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCable, Fence Restrictions, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Optional Additional Fees, Security, Vehicle Restrictions, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Pool, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Golf Cart Parking, Off Street, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLevel, Near Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market119
- Address9710 53rd Dr E
- SubdivisionRosedale Highlands Sp D Unit 1
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBraden River
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2019 at 9:00am EST.