Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2829 74th Street West, Bradenton
Motivated seller!! This Bright well-maintained second floor two Bedroom two Bathroom, split plan end unit with eat-in Kitchen and enclosed Florida room. Plenty of storage including attic space! This turnkey, fully furnished, tastefully decorated unit is available for immediate occupancy. Country Village is an extremely active community with year-round event calendar from happy hour at the pool to annual Christmas decorating, Shrimpfest and Italian Night just to name a few. It is very conveniently located near shopping stores, transportation, restaurants, medical facilities, churches, Sarasota/Bradenton (SRQ) International Airport, sports facilities, parks, minutes away from Robinson Preserve and the world's renowned Gulf of Mexico beaches of Anna Maria Island, Longboat Key and Siesta Key.
- MLS® #A4441925
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,130
- Year Built1987
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Other, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Fitness, Maintenance Free, Pool, Recreation Building, Shuffleboard, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAssigned, Guest
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Other, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Classic Group
- Address2829 74th Street West
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionCountry Village Condo
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Other, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Other, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit
- Days on Market102
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Classic Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 9:14am EST.