Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12507 Cortez Rd W #28, Bradenton
This cottage style mobile home has shiplap walls, granite counters in the kitchen with tile flooring through out. Cortez Park is a resident owned pet friendly 55+ community located on the intercoastal waterway. With its close proximity (less than 1 mile, just across the Cortez bridge) to the beach and shopping. This is the ideal place to take it easy and watch the amazing sunsets! On-site marina with bait & tackle, bring your boat and use the private boat ramp or rent a dock. Park owns and leases the marina and Tide Tables restaurant, for all your fresh catch options and dining. This park is located in one of the last working fishing villages in Florida! This one bedroom, with a den and laundry room/storage room, can be yours for a winter getaway or the whole year!.
- MLS® #A4441929
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage919
- Year Built1968
- Sub-TypeManufactured/Mobile Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Laundry Facility, Vehicle Restrictions, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewFlood Zone, In County
- Exterior FeaturesMature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Other, Storage
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- FoundationSlab, Crawlspace
- Days on Market59
- Address12507 Cortez Rd W #28
- SubdivisionCortez Park A Residence Co-op Or2305/6667
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Stone Counters, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air, Wall/Window Unit(s)
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementarySea Breeze Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- HighBayshore High
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 10:30am EDT.