Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1534 4th St #103, Sarasota
Under Construction. UNDER CONSTRUCTION. Allow yourself to be enchanted at Zahrada, the Czech word for garden, at this urban yet secluded tropical enclave in Sarasota’s historic, eclectic downtown Rosemary District. This modern-designed, mixed-use condominium project comprises six professional retail spaces below the 3,000-square-foot three-story residences, created by local, award-winning Rosemary District architects, Halflants and Pichette. Incredible contemporary styling, high ceilings and walls of glass detail these luxurious Zahrada residences which bring the outdoors in. Each bright, airy four-bedroom residence offers an elevator, including your own detached elevated one-bedroom guest quarters, PLUS two-car air conditioned garage, AND over 1,700 square feet of terraces PLUS your own swimming pool, all within your own private walled enclave. Residences are designed with a linear flow, with visibility from the kitchen through to the lush terrace. You are never far away from Whole Foods, farmers market, international restaurants and shopping, arts and cultural theater districts, Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall, the Sarasota Opera, Selby Public Library and the Sarasota Bayfront, with its new 53 acre park with new amphitheater and themed outdoor activity areas, as well as John Ringling Bridge to St. Armands Circle and Lido Beach. Contact us to view your new home on site under construction, AND for your own private viewing of a stunning architectural model. This is the one and only Zahrada.
- MLS® #A4441944
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,542
- Year Built2020
- StyleContemporary, Courtyard
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Fire Hydrant, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesSecurity, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Wheelchair Access, Buyer Approval Required
- ParkingCovered, Garage Door Opener, On Street, Alley Access, Garage Faces Rear, Oversized, Under Building
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Pool View, Garden View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Trees/Landscaped, Sprinkler Metered, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsThermal Windows
- Days on Market259
- Address1534 4th St #103
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Other, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Elevator
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator, Range Hood
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Stories3
- StoriesThree Or More Story, Elevated, Mid Rise, Mid-rise, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryAlta Vista
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 9th, 2020 at 5:15am EDT.