Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1516 Sandpiper Ln, Sarasota
Newly built. This coastal residence captivates with its impeccably designed décor and outdoor living spaces in a scenic waterfront setting only seconds to the open waters of Sarasota Bay. Located West of Trail, Sandpiper is a quiet street situated centrally to Southside Village, A-rated schools, and downtown Sarasota. With construction now complete, the 5,018 square foot home is comprised of state-of-the-art building techniques and nautically-inspired interior details including hardwood floors and a light, airy aesthetic. The thoughtful floorplan begins in the gracious living room where 10’ sliding glass doors overlooking the water makes receiving guests an art. Interior highlights include the formal dining room, gourmet kitchen with eat-in cafe, and family room – centered around beautiful Bay views. Five bedrooms and a bonus room ensure space for everyone. Two laundry rooms, one upstairs and down, are a true luxury of time and space. Smart home technology featuring Elan, a home integration system for both in-ceiling speakers, video surveillance cameras and much more. Enjoy inspiring Florida evenings as you dine in the outdoor covered entertaining area or savor water views spanning Siesta Key to downtown on the rooftop deck. Every day will feel like a vacation as you soak in your heated pool and spa. A new seawall and cap complement the boating experience as you adventure to sparkling waterways, waterfront dining, or tropical sandbars.
- MLS® #A4442067
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,014
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleCustom, Key West, Traditional, Craftsman
- UtilitiesNatural Gas Connected
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewFloodZone, In City Limits, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal - Saltwater
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Salt Water, Pool Sweep
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsInsulated Windows
- FoundationSlab, Stem Wall
- Days on Market347
- Address1516 Sandpiper Ln
- SubdivisionParadise Shores
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34239
- InteriorEngineered Hardwood, Marble, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Water Purifier
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- ElementarySouthside Elementary
- MiddleBrookside Middle
- HighSarasota High
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 7th, 2020 at 12:14pm EDT.