Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5323 3rd Street Ct W, Bradenton
Two Bedroom One Bath home. Hurricane impact heat resistant sliding glass door to patio area. Silicone sealed roof with lifetime Warranty. Open Floor plan with Room For modifications. Well insulated enclosed Florida room at back of house partially finished. 50 Amp power hookup for motor home and room to store toys.
- MLS® #A4442076
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,100
- Year Built1962
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Propane, Sewer Available, Water Available
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingOff Street
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewIn County, Level, Near Public Transit, Street Paved
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Lighting, Satellite Dish, Sliding Doors, Storage, Fruit Trees
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Thermal Windows
- Listing Office:Like It Realty
- Address5323 3rd Street Ct W
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionOneco Terrace
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Skylight(s)
- AppliancesCooktop, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market117
Listing information courtesy of Like It Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2019 at 1:01pm EST.