Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7105 Kensington Ct, University Park
As soon as you pass through the magnificent entrance into University Park, you know you are entering something special and this home, on a cul-de-sac at the end of the Notting Hill community does not disappoint. The entry way is graced with lush tropical foliage and there even are table and chairs on the front porch area where you can enjoy your morning coffee. As you open the front door you are amazed at the sight as you can look right through the great room onto the lanai and large lake beyond. This Waterford floor plan built by Neal is designed to take full advantage of the view whether you are in the kitchen, great room or master bedroom. This 2 bedroom, 2 bath home features a separate spacious dining room, a den with French doors, an inside utility room with sink, tile throughout and a 2 car garage among others. The kitchen has been totally updated with quartz countertops, and brand new stainless steel appliances, and new cabinet doors. It even has a breakfast area with a window bench seat. The master bedroom has 2 walk-in closets and master bath has dual sinks, a garden tub and walk-in shower. The lanai has been extended and is enclosed by the no obstruction Dream screen and affords a perfect place to entertain or just relax. The subdivision is pet and tenant friendly and is optimally located to everything the Sarasota area has to offer.
- MLS® #A4442113
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,200
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Pool, Tennis Courts
- ParkingDriveway, Guest, On Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In County, Near Golf Course, Street Paved, Street Private, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market11
- Address7105 Kensington Ct
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/University Park
- SubdivisionUniversity Park
- CityUniversity Park
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34201
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 1:45pm EDT.